Friday, January 13, 2006

Colgate Quiz

Today Aatish suggested that I should be having images in my posts too. I told him that I concurred, except that I was lazy. So let me shed some lazyness. And start with a quiz, I don't really give a damn if it sounds cheap - who is giving me points here anyways?

Opening a new tab/window and referring to popular search engines highlights your impotence (no, not that one).


So here goes...


Q1. What are the features of the following version of the Colgate toothpaste (see image below)?

A1. 'Soothes', 'Builds increasing protection against shocks of pain', 'Provides long term relief with regular use'.


If you are already getting the drift, good enough. I encourage everyone to continue in the same potent form (I knew you'd wanted to get done with this fast ;) )


Q2. Why is Colgate more advanced than Durex?


A2. For the extremely uninitiated ones and the ones who might have somehow missed out on this, go get a life.

1 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Blogger Storm said...

I'm sure it makes good contraceptive :D. Aniket why don't you try applying some :p.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home