Saturday, December 31, 2005

Bloggers - Life has just become easy/simple!

Blogger mates,

For those of you who use Firefox as your browser, here is some good news. There is a new plugin that works with Firefox 1.5 which is called performancing. Performancing for Firefox is a full featured blog editor that sits right within Firefox.

You have an option to set up accounts with various popular blogging services, including Blogger.com, WordPress.com, LiveJournal, MSN Spaces, Typepad.com, and any of your custom blogging services too! Once this is done, all you need to do anytime you want to blog, is type F8 or press the pencil icon that sits at the bottom right of the Firefox window, to bring up the blog editor within Firefox itself.

This is especially cool because this becomes a one-stop editor, or in technical terms a unified interface (Manjit is this correct :p) to many blogging service providers from one place. Those of you who have subscribed to more than one blogging services will find this pretty useful.

Before I forget, let me say that I heard about this from Manjit's blog but not all of you know who he is. So I thought it would be good to spread the word around (about performancing, you nerds).

1 Comments:

At 3:04 AM, Blogger Storm said...

I've tried it and since then uninstalled the plugin. It doesn't remember my blogger password, and prompts me for it everytime I start firefox. I find the blogger for word add-in much better. Download it from: http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http%3A%2F%2Fbuzz.blogger.com%2Fbloggerforword.html.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home