Thursday, March 16, 2006

naram garam gana..

Once Makhaya Ntini (the South African medium pace bowler) and I were going for dinner in the beautiful city of Johannesburg in South Africa.

People obviously recognized Ntini, and were curious about who I was. Someone asked me "Who are you and where are you two going?"

I replied in one sentence. "i & ntini kida khane". Part 2 of the question obviously got answered. Part 1 - Thoughts jumbled?

The title of this post might probably be helpful if you are still going "huh?". Hehe.

6 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Storm said...

huh?

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger Parvinder said...

eh ?

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Storm said...

So you explained this to me, but still huh?!! :)

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Aniket Anikhindi said...

"naram garam gana" is an anagram of
"anagram anagram". So the title of the post indicates that this post has something to do with anagrams. That explains the start.

"i & ntini kida khane" is an anagram of "aniket anikhindi". That explains how it answers the 2 questions: "Who are you and where are you going".

As for the reason - well, just out of nowhere it struck me that one of my name's anagram results in this. Goes without saying I wove a story to go along with it. And that's about it. Should answer the huh's and eh's I hope :)

Result of extreme boredom..

 
At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god! dumbstruck!

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger vindy said...

u need a medic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home