Saturday, March 25, 2006

High Hopes

Sorry my dear blog, I couldn't pay much attention to you in the past few days. Manjit reminded me that I was disregarding my blog by not posting at a good frequency. He has been instrumental in making me spawn this one in the first place!

Reasons I hate to give, and there weren't any. But I have spawned 2 more blogs, and that makes me happy.

The first of those two is in a joint venture with Atul, my school mate, to re-live the golden memories of my school days. We are trying to get as many friends as possible to contribute, and orkut has helped a lot in tracking down many of them. These public communities do help I must say!

The grass was greener
The light was brighter
The taste was sweeter
The nights of wonder
With friends surrounded
The dawn mist glowing
The water flowing
The endless river

Forever and ever
--
Pink Floyd, High Hopes [The Division Bell, 1994]


As for the second new blog (third overall), I'll announce it once it is ready for publishing. It's under construction. All details about it, later. It's going to be one of my most valued possessions!

6 Comments:

At 5:17 AM, Blogger Kartik Kannan said...

Hi
This is Kartik Kannan from Sulekha.Welcome to Sulekha!
We have successfully imported your blog at Suleka but we need your email id to create your account.So please send me your email id as early as possible.Thanks for your interest in blogging at Sulekha.Hoping to see more of your posts on Sulekha

Kartik Kannan
Kartikk@sulekha.net
katchucrap.blogspot.com

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger AN said...

I think I know what your 'other' blog is going to be about.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger AN said...

I mean, I have seen it. Or maybe I am wrong.

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Aniket Anikhindi said...

which one man? if you know it, cool.. say say, i dont mind if you write it here..

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger AN said...

Is it the 'Inching Closer To Reality' one?

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Aniket Anikhindi said...

yup, bang on target.. nice idea to reveal the title and not the URL :) smart guy you are one :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home