Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A hole in the list..

No more 034097. It'll stay as a hole in the list now, forever. A number that I was identified by, for over 4 years. And now is the time I'm looking out for anything but a cliche. A subject line that does NOT match any of the following: "Goodbye", "Adieu", "So long", "So long, and thanks for all the fish", "Moving on", "Time to move on". There might be some cliches that I would have missed, I'll add them later as an update to this post. But I need suggestions - please keep them coming.

Falling short of words
I finally resign
In the midst of a cliche

ISIS followed by net backup
Time to seek
Reach out to Product Horizons

Selling your stock is wise
As the rise is always seen
One day later

VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT (the truth shall set you free)

30th October 2002 - 06th December 2006

1 Comments:

At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nice piece this :)...Aparna.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home